February 16, 2009

Knew it would happen, but not so soon.

So, Mr. When-I-save-up-enough-$-I'm-moving-in-with-you decides to text me out of the blue, after not hearing from him for 2 weeks to the day.

"Im sorry. i tweaked. I dont wanna be a jerk. I guess i should call you some time"

I replied that he should call right then. And he replied as fucking usual that he was "busy".

So what does "I tweaked" mean anyway?

If he is trying to say he weirded out about us getting serious and him moving in with me that's total bullshit.

We have had so many conversations in the past that was him saying, "you better not get scared, I'm not scared." and I confirmed that i wasn't either.

So I can just imagine why the sudden renewed interest.

Maybe it was the fact that it was just after Valentine's Day and his romantic weekend didn't go quite as planned.

Or maybe it was because my weekend was so good, and he couldn't stand hearing about it.

I could really do without feeling like I'm on a back burner on simmer while he forgets about the promises he's made me. I may not even answer the phone if calls at this point anyway.

In the meantime, I'll spent quality time with a sweet boy that actually cares about me.

No comments: