August 21, 2008

Text Sex vs Text Breakup

Who Dumps Someone Via Text Message?
I mean really now. It blows my mind. Talk about high-tech lameness.

For weeks he is:

Spending a lot of time with me, introducing me to his friends, telling his closest friends how much he's into me, talking with me on the phone for hours at a time, kissing me in public, holding my hand walking down a main road downtown, wanting me to spend the night with him, and the sex. Amazing passionate sex.

Oh and we've let one loose in front of one another too, ha!

Then literally overnight it goes to hell. I send him a text message to say "hi", when I get back home from his place. And mention that we should do dinner next time we hang out.

He replies: "Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you. I think we should stop the romancing. It is making me really uncomfortable."

WHAT???

Sure didn't seem that way the night before in his bed!

We've still never talked about it though I called him out on "being weird" next time we see one another. He swears he won't be. And of course, he isn't even replying to my texts now.

Whatever, I'm over it.

Besides, I've been getting texts with "hott n00ds" from a guy that has a crush on me out of state. So screw it. Life it too short and I can always have phone/text sex with this new guy.

Sex without the drama. Yes please.

No comments: